TOTAL SECURITY PLATINUM - $39.99
What is the Total Security Platinum Difference?
- Telephone consultation on covered separate legal personal matter.
- Letter written on your behalf for covered legal personal matters.
- Name Change ($155)
- Simple Will and Trust ($170)
- Waiver Divorce ($210)
- Regular Incorporation ($295)
Discounts on Auto Related Services Discounts on all routine maintenance services at participating location, including brake work, mufflers, wheel alignment, transmission work and more! Nationwide network of over 6,000 auto repair shops and service centers. A sample of Service Provider participants include:
- Jiffy Lube (10% off signature service)
- MAACO Paint & Body Shops (10% off paint and body service)
- Precision Auto Care ($10 off Lifetime Brake Service)
- AAMCO Transmissions (10% off services up to $50)
- Meineke Discount Muffler Shops (10% off services)
- Indy Lube (10% off services)
- Procare (10% off services)
- Transmission USA (10% off services)
- Oil Changer (10% off services)
- Milex (10% off services)
- Mr. Transmission (10% off services)
- Multistate Transmission (10% off services)
- Alta Mere Industries (10% off window tinting and auto alarm installation)
- All Tune & Lube (10% off services)
- Safelite Autoglass (10% off services)
- Strauss Discount Auto (10% off regular prices on all products and services except tires)
- Tuffy Auto (10% off regular price on all products and services)
- Monroe/Speedy (10% off regular price on all services)
- And thousands of other facilities around the country!
A Matrix, or sometimes called a Forced Matrix, is simply a structure (genealogy tree) that has a limited width and limited depth.
For example, a 3 by 8 matrix allows only 3 people to be located under you, and your matrix would only go 8 levels deep.
If your matrix was full of people under you, you would have 3 on your first level, 9 on your second level, 27 on your third level, 81 on your fourth level and 243 on your fifth level and you continue multiplying by 3 through additional levels for a total of 6561 in your matrix organization.
Think about stacking champagne glasses. You start pouring from the top and as it flows down, each glass is filled spilling over into the next level and so on. The matrix is a system where you have an entire group of people working together to fill the matrix.
When you enter a new sale or add a new associate it will automatically fall into the next available slot. An example of this is you have filled 3 levels and have 27 people in your three legs of the matrix. Now, you add another person and the first available slot would be on level 4 of your eight and would be member no. 28. Any personal sale you make as the top of the matrix, will flow down and fill the first available slot in the row with 81 and can be in leg 1,2, or 3.
Your first group starts working to build that leg or team. Your memberships will continue to build. Team 1 members will build the first 3 with You helping them. The same happens for teams 2 and 3. Now everyone in group 1 works to build all eight levels in group 1; everyone in group 2 works to build through 8 levels in group 2; and group 3 works to build through all eight levels of group 3.
You earn reward commissions the 15th of each month based on the number of memberships you have on each line. You are paid per line, whether the line is totally filled or not.
MCA Matrix Platinum Total Security Plan pays commission the same as the Regular Total Security Plan. $80 Advance/$4.62 earned.
Now, the Matrix Platinum adds a lot of additional benefits for the customers, plus pays you the additional rewards from the matrix on the 15th of each month based on the total number in your group. Matrix rewards are the only part of the structure that pays through 8 levels and has no qualification requirements unless you are matching with first and second level associates.
And that is how the MCA Matrix WORKS.
In Addition to the new benefits of the Gold Package, you will still enjoy ALL of the benefits of the Total Security Package
*In NY coverage is for service provided through our dispatch center only. **This benefit is not available in NY. ***Bond benefits are not available in CA and NY. ****In NY benefit pays directly to our Provider Attorney for services up to the limit specified.